(FAASEI) Support Students’ undergraduate programs with Great Beginnings, New graduate programs, master’s programs,PhD.
- Plan to accommodate doctoral degrees final year student in the FAASEI HEAD QUARTERS to enable them carry out innovative research work and do some part time consultancy practice.
- (FAASEI) is set to form A Strategic Planning process that bring together for a timely review and re-visioning of the initiative ’s identity and direction and established the framework for the cultural and structural shift towards community progression.
- (FAASEI) has significantly strengthened its financial status both in terms of its annual operating budgets and its fund-generating tools through the Trustees endowment fund.
- (FAASEI) profile and external recognition will be greatly enhanced through its drive to sponsor students, enhance their entrepreneurial accomplishments, innovative and Self reliance tendencies.
(FAASEI) Strategic Planning process has served as a guide to decision-making to consolidate its positioning for future challenges and opportunities. This structure has proved especially invaluable in maintaining the initiative and momentum after experiencing the vision and aim of our departed biological father- Veneral Joseph Folorunsho Ajayi.
(FAASEI) structures and systems is developing its simplicity of the organization to make it an inheritable organisation.
(FAASEI) is a Voluntary organisation and the staff are all volunteers apart from coming secretaries ,cleaners and securities.
( *FAASEI) strives to demonstrates integrity in its daily operations and engender integrity in its Scholars.
Ineligible applications will be rejected, so it is important that prospective scholars check that they meet (*FAASEI) eligibility criteria before applying.
To be eligible for a FAASEI Scholarship/ Fund/Grant/Support service, candidates must:
Be intending to start a course at the level of:
Research postgraduate (such as PhD)
Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable him/her to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a Nigeria university by the time he/she submits his/her application. With an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree.
Apply to eligible university courses and have received an unconditional offer.
FAASEI will not support part-time postgraduate degrees, and part-time undergraduate degrees.
Selection Criteria :
FAASEI Scholarship selection committee judges each student on:
- Superior scholastic ability
- Evidence of leadership and involvement
- Service to community.
- Outstanding character